About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
A writer, educator,YouTuber, public speaker, blogger, dreamer, thinker, and an eternal optimist. I would describe myself as a flawed fantasy, a resilient hope that springs eternally against all odds :)

Tewari Bros. Mithaiwala, Juhu, Mumbai

**** RATED

While the place has a variety of foods that is easy on the pocket and quick to eat, the service could be more friendly and amiable. Some of the items I would strongly recommend are the Pethas: Paan Petha, Angoori Petha and the Kala Jamun. My friend agrees that their Pinni is as close to a Punjabi version too. 
Among the chaats, it surely has to be the Raj Kachori closely followed by the Sev Puri. It is very surprising and disappointing that the ever popular Samosas are so awful. Right beside them, the other popular eatery Ramas possibly churns up the best of Samosas I have had across India. I am yet to try their thali but it looks inviting and definitely filling. 

Overall, the place is value for money, and some of the items in tnis bustling eatery are truly good. The seating inside and outside are comfortable. Outdoor seating especially in the months November to March is a great idea.

A G K

2 comments:

When Love Sticks Around

Review of Danielle Dayney’s memoir,   When Love Sticks Around Rating: 5* Published: 15 November 2021 Pages 156 Publisher: Bell Isle Books...